About the programme
Date: 4 October 2023 from 9:00 till 17:00
Location: School of Economics and Business in Ljubljana
Delivery language: English
The competition for talent is growing and with EVP companies can show their strengths as employers. Employee Value Proposition is so much more than salary, it is about how to earn and manage talent in the increasingly post-industrial business environment. Good Employee Value Proposition is one of the most requested projects by marketing and HR consultants. The unique 7-point star framework for defining a distinctive EVP gives organisations a creative and unique methodology for thinking about how to talk about themselves as desired places to work. It covers organisational aspects such as brand strengths, values, behaviors, clients and several other dimensions used to define more creatively and expressively why talents should identify this organisation as their future employer.
Learn how to strategically approach creating the EVP, one of the hottest demands in today’s business, in a way that resonates with the mind and the soul of modern employees.
- Anyone in HR,
- internal/corporate communications,
- recruitment agents,
- managers and
- anyone who participates in recruiting members of the team(s).
A combination of the lecture, discussion and exercises, where the participants will have the opportunity to immediately try out the tools learned. The seminar will be divided into sessions covering the unique 7-point star model and is aimed at practical results.
The EVP session is designed as a one-day workshop with key stakeholders in the company or with individual departments. It can also focus on covering several different job profiles that the organisation wants to attract (e. g. new graduates).
Key takeaways of the seminar?
- How to understand the audience we are talking to (the Jagged Profile of the audience and the job position)?
- How to assess various parts of the potential EVP, resulting in a strong EVP statement and the messaging matrix for recruitment & staff comms?
- How to put the noise in the ‘money’ issue?
Price for the seminar is 400 EUR (VAT not included).
- 30% discount for individual application (paid by the person not by the company)
- 20% discount for group application (more than 3 people)
- 20% discount for members of Alumni EF
Discounts do not add up and can not be combined.
No refunds can be made for cancellations received less than 8 days before the start of the program. In a case of no-show, there will be no refund of programme fee.
After filing out the registration form you will receive the confirmation on your e-mail address.
An invoice will be delivered to the address provided in the registration after the workshop starts.